Approach to Arbitration and Mediation Services
Parties and attorneys on all sides of a conflict appreciate Leonard Schweich’s professional and cordial demeanor during what can otherwise be a stressful process.
- Schweich ADR provides impartial and skilled services that enable parties to achieve conflict resolution that is respectful, timely and cost effective.
- Schweich ADR will work with you to schedule sessions on short notice when all parties are ready to move forward with resolution.
Leonard J. Schweich
- Qualified Neutral for Arbitration and Mediation under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice.
- Member of the Minnesota State Bar Association’s section on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Certified as a Civil Trial Senior Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association.
- In his nearly 30 years of private practice, Leonard Schweich represented plaintiffs and defendants, successfully litigating and trying cases, including cases exceeding a million dollars in value. He utilizes his experience and insight from those trials, mediations, arbitrations and appellate matters to help parties reach a satisfactory resolution to their dispute.
- Leonard Schweich understands that litigation can be costly and uncertain. He understands and appreciates that the facts of each case are unique and require different strategies and approaches to ensure a mutually acceptable outcome for parties involved in a dispute.
Minnesota Mediation and Arbitration Services. Leonard Schweich provides mediation, arbitration and early neutral evaluation services throughout Minnesota, in his offices or the location of your choice.
Contact Schweich ADR
To help resolve your dispute and to avoid costly litigation, contact Leonard J. Schweich to discuss his ADR services.
Contact Schweich ADR today at [email protected]
or by telephone at
to discuss how Schweich ADR may be of service.